Monday, August 08, 2011

Crazy ,that what my life is

Wenn ich euch zeige ,was ich mir gerade gekauft habe ,denk ihr ich bin komplett durchgeknallt ,aber ich musste das haben .
Alle die mich länger als 10 Jahre kennen ,wissen warum ,weil sie meine Vergangenheit kennen

Diese wunderschönen ,nicht einzelenen Stücke kommen direkt aus dem laden von Villes Vater in Helsinki
Ich hab noch überlegt ,ob ich die Cuffs in pink noch bestelle ,wobei ich die Peitsche von einer Verschworenen bekommen habe.
Der Link ,zum Laden von Villes Vater ,für alle die ihn noch nicht haben ,was angesichts der Tatsache das er in Finnisch ist auch nicht verwunderlich wäre
The World Famous Finnish Adult Toy Shop
------------------------------------------------
Today in English as well:
I never know that it gives a HIM Whip .I found them today at a Collection of another Fan .She sells her Things ,while she needs the Money ,on Ebay .
While I like to see ,what the real price is ,I google it and found the Link the to the Shop of Ville Valos Father.
He telle the Link in an Interview at the End of the last Year ,but for Non Finnish Speaker its a bit different.
Most of the People ,who know me shorter than 10 Years it will be crazy to buy a HIM Whip ,the other Ones called my FRIENDS ,will know why I do this.And why I do this today .
I think about to buy the Cuffs in Pink as well ,but a least the Whip is enough .I m not the Big Collector of HIM Merchandise and in the Moment I spend enough Momey in the special little Things .

No comments: