Thursday, February 08, 2018

English Version of my Make Nine Project 2018

On my Look List on Instagram I have some Seamstresses .On this Way, I found the Malke Nine Project 2018.The Project started 2015 and its made be Lucky Lucille.Here you found her Blog with the Original Post and Description of the Project.

I m a bit late with my Plans and not sure if I will made themall ,or chance some over the Time .But mostly I make more than 9 Projects within a Year And I plan some Project for my Boyfrien .

These are my Make Nine 2018


 The Left one is planning as a Curtain for my Altar Board.I will stencil the Moon Theme in myself, in silver.In the Middle is a Dress I made two or three times before.It's the 1691 Pattern from Simplicity.Normally I made it with a long arm, but for the Summer I plan it without arms.on the right it a *Ready-made * Dress, that I will upcycle with a Stencil.Not sure if I will make a Tree Branch or an Ankh

 On the left one, I will do a Gothic Lamp.Not sure yet, if I will make a red One with black Spinnet Motif or a Black One with a White Skull on it.In the Middle its a Cardigan from Ornament Mesh or a Mesh with Flower/Rose Motif.On the Right, I will Sew a simple black Tank Dress in Velvet or Soft Stretch.I think about to do one More Stencil.I have a Skull with Headphone Motif, I really like a lot

And the last Ones.On the left, another Ready Made ProjectI bought a Black Cardigan and glue and sew Studs on the Outlines.On the Back one more Stencil.Not sure if I make a pentagram(that in German called hexenstern, my Nickname ) or a Crow on a Pentagram.I have both Motifs .in the Middle is a Kilt /Skirt for my bf and on the left Side a simple Velvet Leggings.
That's what I plan right now, but there will be first some other Projects I think .for the Burlesque festival in March

No comments: