Monday, March 22, 2010

3 rd Day

So we have the 3rd of my Therapy and it was the 1st Day were I have any Therapies.And my plan for the next Days.
My Days will begin with a Paraffin Baths for my Hands ,after that I have Massage for my Back ,than Kneipp Waterbaths for my Legs and than a bunch of other Therapies.
The badest Therpy today was a Rheumatic Group ,where we made a little "gymnastics" with the Hand and Arms.After that my Hands ,shoulders and Arms began to hurt and they have to gave me something against the pain.Whats the good Part of the Day:I have swim a little bit and I was on an Therapy bicycle for 20 Min and 10 km.Thats something good,but thats all.
On Friday they made some xray pics of my whole Spine and my Lung.Tomorrow they will tell me about it.And all the other Things from my Blood.

And tomorrow I have my first Group ,where they will show me ,what I can do with my Hands when they hurting that much ,that I cant made anything alone at home.What cool future!!!

No comments: