Thursday, March 18, 2010

1st day in Therapy

Im back from my first day of my 15 days long Rheumatic Therapy.Very Interesting are the first talk with the Doctor.
I took my Clothes off,for showing the Trigger Points ,she looks at me :Are you Pregnant???
No Im pretty sure that Im not Pregnant .I have this Figure since 4 Years and Im not happy about.
Before the Interview with the Doc i got ,5 Papers for filling out .Where are your Pain ?,what happen also? ,what Medikaments? Can u sleep? etc.
In the interview she ask me that same things again.Okay !!!
Really fascinating was the Question about my Pain.I answer her: all over the Shoulders ,the neck ,Arms ,Hands .I have draw that on the Papers...please take the tima and have a look on it .But Whatever!!!Its okay !!
So tomorrow I start the first therapeutic Applications.Most of them will be in the Water ,so I think ,when we fly to Finland in April ,Im a Mermaid and find a new Home in the Sea at the Site :-)
And they will make a bunch of xray pictures.Hands,Feets,Complete Lungs,complete pelvis ,complete Head front ,back ,cervical spine ,Thoracic Spine with Sternum??
I think its will be easier to make a complete scan in the MRT ,but okay I will get a bunch new Pictures from my Inside *grin*

No comments: